84 GL1200 Standard Model - questions

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Write2Paul90277

Reaction score
Hi folks.

I have a 1984 GL1200 Standard model and am having a hard time finding the following stuff:

-- Original-style cloth-reinforced fuel hoses that run from the fuel pump to the carbs and gas tank. I'd prefer the OEM hose (or a replica) black with red stripe.

-- Left side exhaust - chrome headers (just trhe chrome heat shields)

-- OEM or replical Service Info Tticker that goes on the lower right frame tube (U.S. model)

-- Short brake hose attached to the Rear master cylinder -- OEM or equivalent

-- Faux tank lids in Candy Wineberry color -- should be perfect or near perfect

By the way, YES I HAVE checked eBay, Craigslist, Randakks and all the Honda parts lists. Either the items are old and trashed or "new" and out of stock/discontinued.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!

Paul

Attachments

• 00C0C_7ICDDshLWu1_0ak07I_1200x900.jpg
    00C0C_7ICDDshLWu1_0ak07I_1200x900.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 137
Hey mcgovern61,

Wow -- Wingovations is a treasure trove of OEM 'Wing parts! I just ordered all the braided fuel lines and hose clamps.

MANY THANKS for the tip.

-- Paul

Got rear ended Sunday. Need the tail light, lens, rear fender tail piece, and a Hondaline rear rack! Wineberry if possible.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the crash. Hope everyone is OK.

Dave / Believer45

Not sure about any injury yet, doctor on Monday to get checked out, but the frustration of dealing with the at fault driver's insurance is beginning to set in. Being handed off from one agent to the next, then they skip a day or so in getting back to me, meanwhile I'm scrounging under every rock I can think of to find parts...... :head bang: