Another '85 Limited Edition

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rednaxs60

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know if I mentioned this, but I have found a roadworthy '85 Limited Edition about an hour from my brother's place in northern Ontario.

The fellow that has it inherited it from his grandfather, it has 37K Kms, seat has no tears in it, leak in one of the air shocks - not a deal breaker. Wants $1800.00 CDN.

Have always thought it would be a good idea to have a second '85 in Ontario so that we could fly in, do a little bit of maintenance and go for a 3-4 week tour of the east coast. Easy to put an FI model in storage, and bring it out. Riding across the prairies would get a bit boring after a while.

Only issue would be to bring it back to Victoria to license it. If it is not plated, which I believe to be the case, will have to safety it in Ontario to get a temp permit for transit.

Did some mental notes on what I would have to do to get it ready for a trip across Canada.

Talked to my brother about it and he did not mention that he would not store it. More to follow

Latest posts