Another New Member!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcn59

Reaction score
I've been riding since 1961 but got my first GW (1978) about 10 years ago. Got my second GW about a year ago; a 1986 Aspencade. I've ridden an assortment of bikes, mostly metrics. I do some mechanical work but less as I age. I hunt grouse with my lab Grace and I deer hunt with limited success these days. My bride and I have been together almost 40 years. :moped:

Thank you all for the nice "WELCOMEs". I've only had my Wing for a year and I'm still trying to get accustomed to the weight. I have a plan to create a substance to reduce the size of the bike using an age-old method. I'm going to spray it down with hot water and see if it shrinks. Don't laugh. It works on my jeans. :doh:

Welcome. Great forum here and lots of good banter for us older gents. Enjoy your ride. Agree with pidjones, I ride my 1500 for a bit and the other two - a 1200 and a Suzuki 1000 V-Strom feel small and light in comparison. Only heavy when you stop. Cheers

Latest posts