Another Project - Compendium of Articles

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have my first: Apple IIC with a second external drive & and a printer. I might even still have a partial ream of paper with the tear-away sides of holes. Maybe 50 or so 5 1/4" floppys. I tend not to throw stuff away. :blush:

Keeping track of what I am doing regarding this project. Took time off today to put down my thoughts on painting. I have put together part 1 on painting, with more to follow. This is forming part of my C-19 to do list and keep me busy.

Here's the first installment on Painting as understood by a retiree, DIY backyard mechanic, and general lay person. Cheers.

View attachment Painting.doc

This is a huge undertaking, but I believe I have figured out a way ahead, may not get everything, but will get/save a lot of information.

Going forward, I submit that a lot of older, vintage motorcycle information regardless of the manufacturer, may be lost to the sands of time. I mentioned in another thread that I am saving and printing out the various threads I have done, and augmenting these with other forum member information.

The trick, I think is to start at the front of the bike and work my way to the back, picking a subject to deal with and then move on to the next.

I will be looking at the 1000, 1100 and 1200 Goldwings. Finding out the history of the GW, how it developed and where it is/was headed.

I'm guesstimating that next June would be a good target date. I'm going to use my bike log to post as I complete a topic. Going to be a bit more time consuming than when I went through the forum identifying who had what year of GW.

Cheers

Have to keep busy. The '85 is almost done regarding projects and such, just little items that need to be tidied up. If I'm not doing this, Sonya may think a "to do" list is alright.

Latest posts