Biketoberfest

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lew1701

Reaction score
The wife and I and some friends are making plans for Biketoberfest in Daytona...just wondering if anyone from this forum was planning on going?

I tried to talk the wife into planning for it last year, but with two little ones and no bike to go on, it don't appear I'll be going anywhere any time soon. Went a few years ago, wasn't sure what I could get into as I was still under age at the time, but still had a blast. Boy at the "things" to be seen there.

lew1701":2rrvv8rk said:
The wife and I and some friends are making plans for Biketoberfest in Daytona...just wondering if anyone from this forum was planning on going?

When is it?
Daytona is only a little over an hour from me :salute:

plskthompson1":1vpji9m6 said:
Dude, you should definitely go. It's a blast especially for a single young guy. And with a bike like yours, there's no telling what could happen.

Follow this link and it'll tell you all about it.

https://biketoberfest.org/

Ive been to 2009 bike week in daytona but not biketoberfest
October 14 - 17, 2010

Count me in for Friday the 14th and possibly sunday night the 17th :salute:

We went every year for many years until we moved from Orlando to Illinois. It's not as big as Bike Week but that makes it more fun...not as crowded. It's been 5 years since we've been but I'm going this year even if I have to push my bike there.

lew1701":30pzoj6y said:
We went every year for many years until we moved from Orlando to Illinois. It's not as big as Bike Week but that makes it more fun...not as crowded. It's been 5 years since we've been but I'm going this year even if I have to push my bike there.

Sounds like a plan :salute:

I will try to be there too.But I will be on my VULCAN800 and not the wing do to back problems.I always trailer the 800 and drop in Orlando and hit I4 into Daytona.Let me know where to meet.

Forgot to add.If any of you are coming through Pensacola you are welcome to come to my home and stay for a night or two.I have plenty of tools for anyone that has a need if you are having a problem and need help.

Latest posts