Calling all members in Washington

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one read every post. Washington is just a bit beyond my ride area but if you ever get to east ohio area give me a shout.

If something gets set up that I can get to, count me in! I'm about 100 miles south of Tacoma right on the Washington - Oregon border.

Tim I am trying to set something up for after this weekend. I am staying in Spanaway at my Daughters place with my trailer. Hope to have a get together if I can contact others in the area. I have 25 names in the area. From Lakewood all the way to Bremerton. Got them off the member Map bur cover the south west corner of Wash. Don't know how much time I will have free. hoping to have 19th or 20th free. Maybe a get together then. I brought the 1100. I will finish my trip by going to Harper Oregon (where I graduated from High school) to visit my sisters there, then on to Vegas to visit My sister there ( actually in Pahrump), then Home. If the poor house hasn't cought up with me.

Tim I contacted Pony Ruiz he is up for something next Saturday. How about something in between? I am in Spanaway below the Roy junction east of Ft. Lewis. My son lives in Des Moines. I have my 1100 with me can do some riding after this weekend.

We should be able to work something out if it's not raining. If you're interested, we could go up to the landslide area at Oso. I realize that's a long ride from where you are.

Latest posts