dog bone

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock42

Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is not a new topic but a old one i wanted to change dog bone fuses on my 75 wing and my 86 sei, but i can't find the instructions that are here somewhere, and maybe even drawings. i know it's here somewhere but having a senior moment. :help:

you sound like me rock looking for somthing ...whem apple did his he pulled the insulatpe cap on the seleniod and attached to the post the dogbone fuse is on thi eliminates a connection on the fuse hook up ....thats what i did too ...insulating cap went back on rather easy ...nice clean job

Here's the location of your Dogbone fuse. They are available from Honda for 77 cents each however, minimum shipping is always $12. To avoid that, search eBay and by them from a reseller. They come in packages of 3. BTW, always by your Honda parts from Western Honda of Phoenix as they consistently have the lowest 'on-line' prices.

Dog_Bone.jpg

What I have done is remove the factory dogbone fuse. Bought an inline ATC fuse holder, crimped two ring connectors on each end and installed where the dogbone fuse goes. If I ever blow the main fuse, actually I carry a spare, but I can get them at any auto parts store nationwide. THis is one upgrade that is worth doing.

Latest posts