First rides since Christmas

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ansimp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 “Rats Nest”
1998 GL1500c Val
1987 CBR1000f “The Pig”
1991 CBR1000f Red
We have had quite a bit of rain this year so the Dreaded Driveway has been pretty rough. Every time I have been geared up it has rained and made it too hard to ride on the chewed up clay of the DD. On Friday with the potential for showers I rode the Rats Nest down the one wheel track that looked the most friendly so that I could catch up with a few VJMC members at Springwood on Saturday. As luck had it the rain held off and I was able to ride to Gasoline Alley and then head down to Garage 25 at Coomera with Pete on his newly acquired second Blackbird for his son Dan to ride. He was having a knock sensor fault code issue so he wanted to burn some fuel so I was keen. On Sunday the VJMC had scheduled a ride to Lower Beechmont where we met up with the Gold Coast branch members at Nook and Kranny Cafe. Luckily my wife and daughter had gone to Noosa for Saturday night so I was free to ride on Sunday as well. :yahoo:
The Rats Nest washed and ready to go!
Meet up point at the BP
Bikes in front of the cafe.

Glad you finally got out. Glad to hear the Rats Nest is still going strong! Many folks are new around here and may not understand the issue with the "dreaded driveway". They might be thinkin it is a small gravel driveway issue and not understand the magnitude. :hihihi: