Fuse block

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan filipi":3i04utpn said:
If anyone knows of a fuse block where the fuses are not grouped together I'd be interested in it.
I had access to an electric company that sold the materials that make fuse blocks. You could order what you needed and it was all water and weathertight. I will have to go back to my marine suppliers to look that up again. Might have been a company that worked with Siemans.

I have a really good supply of stuff I will try to take a picture of some of the Weidmuller stuff. I could help a few out and send some stuff to you for just the shipping. I'll get back to you after work tonight
Cheers
Tom

Hey guys I got a Weidmuller DIN rail and some terminal and fuse holders to show you but I worked 14hrs today. Just got home I will post some pics tomorrow I hope and get some out to those that want some
Cheers

Tom

While I was disassembling my rear fender to paint it, I noticed that the wiring holes through which the wire passes from under the fender into the taillight assembly were mismatched. The wires were being pinched between the metal fender and taillight assembly. I enlarged the fender hole to more closely match the taillight assembly hole and wrapped more black tape around the wires before reassembly. I also noticed the wiring connector (under the seat) was blue-green powdery with corrosion so I cleaned those terminals with WD-40, greased them with dilectric grease, and pressed them together. Trust what your fuse is telling you; don't kill the messenger.

Latest posts