G Force high performance chip

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i install a super chip in my 1990 supercharge xr7 cougar and overdrive pulley....and limiter drop out....there was a good boost to power and mpg ....its hard to say what made the biggest difference in mine the chip or overdrive for the supercharger .... :mrgreen:

What the heck are you gonna do with 60 more hp? :smilie_happy:
Never used a G-Force deal. I have used HyerTech stuff before,and they do work. Don't believe the hype and advertising you see, tho....Ain't NOTHING you can plug in that's gonna give you a 60hp increase.... :fiddle:

AApple":kn78xmke said:
What the heck are you gonna do with 60 more hp? :smilie_happy:
Never used a G-Force deal. I have used HyerTech stuff before,and they do work. Don't believe the hype and advertising you see, tho....Ain't NOTHING you can plug in that's gonna give you a 60hp increase.... :fiddle:

Agreed.

They claim 4-7 mpg increase but that's prolly on a little 4 banger.
If we can get just a couple mpg increase from the burb it'll add up and pay for itself fast.

Dan,Although Im not familier with the G-force brand,I have sold several of the competetor chips and programmers.As joe said,it usually takes a combination of things to really notice much of an improvement,and by then how much to justify the cost.Thats on the gassers,the deisel rigs is a differant story.Big increase on them.

After a lot of nagging, I put a GTE adjustable pro chip in my wife's neon. (she's trying to re-live her youth). She swears that it is making a big difference but I don't see it. It seems to me that these things are like the weight loss infommercials..."results not typical, your results may vary". There are alot of companys making these things so there must be something to them but I agree with Tory, it'll take a few upgrades to see a noticable difference.

Omega Man":25idfrx5 said:
carl62cycles":25idfrx5 said:
Read the title :headscratch: .......Thought it was for the wing??????? :nea: :nea: For a suburban :rtfm: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

:smilie_happy: ...and just where would you plug your super chip in? :smilie_happy:

~O~
If we give him some time I know JOEDRUM would find some extra wires under the wing to fit it on. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: .I have Faith :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: