Gas price, OUCH! ("Gas" thread merged with this one)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
$3.59 at my usual cheapy station and they say it's going to continue going up.

With 2 thirsty V8's this is going to kill us!

Sure wish I could run the bike around to my service calls.

All directly due to the cub scout in the white house. He wants us all equal. What can possibly be more equal than broke? :rant: :rant:

Hmm if my math is correct thats cheap gas here. $1.17/L at the pumps right now.
1 Gallon(us) = about 3.78 Liters. So 3.78 * 1.17 = 4.42 (Exchange rate is $1us to $0.98cnd) so final total would be about $4.49us :shock: .
Wow, hey Dan how about loading a tanker up and smuggling some up here :lol: :lol:

Flinx":39q47xlo said:
Hmm if my math is correct thats cheap gas here.

The thing is, we have the reserves right here, and the ability to mine it. But it ain't agonna happen cause there's no money in it. :head bang: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

slabghost":3ghkzmp6 said:
All directly due to the cub scout in the white house. He wants us all equal. What can possibly be more equal than broke? :rant: :rant:
no person in office made me more broke than that last bush guy. thats when prices went up and pay and compensation went down and it ain't got any better cause i just put $40 in the van this morning at $3.28 a gallon and to make things worse its snowing again

3.05 Reg
3.20 Plus
3.35 Prem
:rant: :sensored: :head bang:
Both the Cads require Premium, and it's turned cold here again, so I'm stuck in a cage...dambit...
It's gonna hurt when I hit the road for vacation in a couple o months, in a car that gets 14-15mpg.... :Awe:

With these gas prices... I'll gladly push start this new bike every time if i have to since my '81 F-150 only gets 13mpg :fiddle:

I paid $3.63 last night at Chevron. It seems like whenever it shots up this fast then it will go back down a little and where happy it's not at the high price again. :sensored: :cheeky: :rant: :crying:
So let's all go electric so they can say we're using to much electric and they need to raise the rates. :crying:

Latest posts