Get out and VOTE.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think so... I wonder just how many people's decisions were swayed just because they received a phone call from some Union Office that was calling every phone number in their database just to get hung up on. :smilie_happy:

It is my opinion that voting should not take anyone longer that 20 minutes ..Across this land... You should be able to vote as quickly as it takes you to pay a bill on line... this line stuff is for the birds..We are going with Obama...We tried the republician last time, didn't like that..I will shift one way or the other, but this Romney guy tells to many tall tales for me..Like Jeep...

images

30 minutes from the time I parked until I drove off. Got there before they even opened the doors, and had maybe 15 people in front of me.
images

It really doesn't matter who is in the office. As long as there are different parties in control of Congress, Senate, and the Oval Office, there won't be a damn thing accomplished.

There are some districts that are taking up to 8 hrs. to vote in Florida and Ohio, and that's early voting ...Something better change in the next 4 years....Regardless of who gets voted in...

I voted! Too many men and women have given their lives in defence of our freedoms to not vote! I have friends in many parts of the world in countries that do not have this ability. Here is a message posted today from a good friend and missionary of mine in Kampala, Uganda (Name left out to protect the innocent):

"From my friend ******: Election Day 2012!

Living in a foreign land has given me a whole new and amazing perspective on our election process. Our forefathers were unbelievably wise in the process in which they sacrificed and strove for. I know that a lot of you are feeling fatigued by the process and the advertisements and the bickering, but it is no doubt the greatest system in the world. ...The whole world is jealous of our system and the whole world is watching our election. It's amazing! Here in Uganda there has never been a peaceful transition of power... ever.

In China, they just got done choosing a new leader through a secretive process through their one party system. The whole world is full of corruption and abuse of power and everyone wishes that their leaders could stand peacefully on a stage, shake hands and argue the issues. Whatever your opinion on the candidates and the issues, please go vote today. The right to vote IS freedom... don't take it for granted! God bless America!"

mcgovern61":1o1wqpoj said:
I voted! Too many men and women have given their lives in defence of our freedoms to not vote!
Agree 100%

And to me if you DON'T get off your a@@ and vote then you have NOTHING to bitch about.

Be a citizen of this great country and do your part!

dan filipi":rl6lgm5l said:
mcgovern61":rl6lgm5l said:
I voted! Too many men and women have given their lives in defence of our freedoms to not vote!
Agree 100%

And to me if you DON'T get off your a@@ and vote then you have NOTHING to bitch about.

Be a citizen of this great country and do your part!

I have plenty to bitch about. If I voted I'd still have plenty to bitch about.
Why vote for those who are unfit for office? I won't waste
my time doing that. If I did want to waste some time and go
to the polls I'd write in Howdy Doody, to make a statement.

And I believe I did my part zipping body bags and burning latrines. And I still believe I do my part when I see one third of my paycheck disappear into thin air before I get it. I stand accused of not doing my part for this great country by refusing to vote for a candidate I don't believe in. But it's ok, I still like you, because I understand the vacancy in my heart runs deeper than the thought behind your generic comments. I'm glad you got the warm fuzzy you stood in line for. (or mailed in) There are many of us who did our part to preserve your ability to do so. Just keep in mind, when you vote, and six months later you start to see you didn't get what you wanted.... will you have anything to bitch about? :popcorn:

Your completely right Ron.
Don't feel I'm talking to YOU when you HAVE done something for this country. It sounds like a lot.
Still there are many that complain and don't take any action to do anything about it.
Those are who I'm referring to and they know who they are.

All assholes need to gain power is for good men to do nothing. I'm saddened so many have chosen not to exercise their right to vote.

slabghost":3vh5a9ay said:
All assholes need to gain power is for good men to do nothing. I'm saddened so many have chosen not to exercise their right to vote.

+1

Even if you write in Donald Duck its better than not voting

Latest posts