• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GL100 AND GL1100 PARTS LOTS OF THEM

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBG

Reaction score
PM me I have lots of fairing parts..lights, headlights, vents, turn signals, black OEM fairing shell in good shape, pockets, OEM pocket lids..right and left sides and trunk lids, windshield..vetter and stock, vetter pig tail, vetter pocket lids left and right, Vetter pocket rubber gaskets..hard to find!!!, Vetter fairing in good shape except for a crappy paint job. radio/clock/altimeter pod for 1100, speakers, basically I have at least one of everything..some several..I am looking to sell it all..sold my 1100's & 1000's so don't need all the spare parts. Could be shipped in one box with the fairing shell. If interested I can make an exact list of everything and you can make an offer???

Also lots of engine guards, stators, passenger pegs, handlebars, complete carbs bodies 1-4, passenger floor boards, a few 1100 heads-complete, 79 frame no title, gas tanks, timing belt tensioners, cam wheels, valve and spring sets, 1100 turn signals for bags, bags lids, OEM fairing lowers, 79 pumpkin..should fit all 1000's, tach cables, calipers, fuel filter holders, plug boots, stator caps, Gl1000 side panel cables and clips, side panel knobs, body parts for 1000's, tach/speedo for 1000 75-77 type, complete clutch for 1100, ignition switch for 1100's six pin one 5 pin, carbs stays, one complete muffler set for a 1100, 1100 seats in great shape, left and right hands switches, 1100 head Lights, TAIL LIGHTS, BAGS LIDS, and the list goes on...

Anyway I am going to sell out my spare parts stock here or on eBay one way or another .

PM with what you need and what you are willing to pay. I can do pics if you are serious with reasonable offer..

Please post at least one pic of one of your piles of parts. Even better if you post pics of each part so we can see their condition. At least one pic is required though.

Latest posts