• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale GL1100 and parts for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meminind

Reaction score
I was in a wreck 2 yrs ago and it looks like I will not be able to ride again. I need to sell 1982 GL1100 interstate that ran when parked 3 yrs ago, 3 GL1100 parts bikes, extra mag wheels, single carb set up never used, fenders, engines, fairings, CB radio, bags, seats, exhaust systems. I don't even remember everything I have. I will start getting stuff together and TRY to get some pictures. I will not ship. Location E of Indianapolis IN. Bring a truck, trailer, a buddy and $2500 and it's yours. I can't walk or lift very well.

I'm sorry to hear about your wreck and aftermath. I hope someone steps up and helps you out. I am on the east coast so not much I can do. Also can no longer ride and sold my '82 last spring.

Would you be willing to sell an engine? Or even just a good block?
After making the tuff decision to stop driving my 2 wheeler because of an ankle injury, I sold my 83 to a friend and promised to help go through her and get her back on the road.
In the few years she sat in the dry corner of the barn, she developed a crack. Now I'm looking for a solid block.

Would you be willing to sell an engine? Or even just a good block?
After making the tuff decision to stop driving my 2 wheeler because of an ankle injury, I sold my 83 to a friend and promised to help go through her and get her back on the road.
In the few years she sat in the dry corner of the barn, she developed a crack. Now I'm looking for a solid block.
Pm sent, no HIjack zone!

Latest posts