• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Gl1100 foot pegs

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I got my 1981 GL1100 it had floorboards (which I hate because they bruise my ankles easily), and I installed a set of driver's pegs from one of my 1975 GL1000 parts bikes. They fit perfectly with no modification needed. My 1982 GL1100i has the same driver's pegs that I put on my '81 GL1100 as well. I don't know if the '83 Aspencade had more decorative driver pegs, but my bet is that the mounts are still the same as the '81 and '82. It would not surprise me if the driver peg mounts stayed the same until the 1500-6 Goldwing.
(My '81 already had nice flat factory passenger footpegs, but my 1982 GL500i Silverwing had standard round Honda passenger pegs. I swapped them with the flat factory passenger pegs from a 1983 CB650SC Nighthawk, which look identical to the '81 GL1100 passenger pegs.)

My '82 GL1100i OE rear pegs are ugly square things, identical to the OE rear pegs that came on my '82 CM250C, only Honda knows why. My '82 CM450C has small round passenger pegs, like the OE on my'82 GL500i. So ass-backwards if you ask me. Since I don't fancy being 2-up on the CM250, I put the small rear pegs on it, and will be putting the larger rear pegs from it on the CM450C. Honestly, I don't know why Honda passenger pegs are so mismatched for the bikes they put them on, lol!

Latest posts