GL1200 repair manual pdf?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motörhead

Reaction score
My Bike Models
1985 Kawasaki Concours
1975 Honda GL1000
I intend to buy a hard copy but a pdf version will be handy for planning repairs.

We have several different Service Manuals HERE
You can access any of the Factory manuals, Clymer, etc. by clicking on the "Gallery Index and Tech Ref" button above, depending on your "Preference" settings in your control panel. Not a hard copy, but they do come in handy!

Honda_GL1200_Godwing 1984-1987_Service_Manual.pdf
I found this free website for the service manual
The pictures a more clear than the service manual you might buy

Pdf..imagine it would be 1000 dollars in ink. I ordered one on ebay promising a hard copy..then I get a download website..fuck I was angry. Mines an 82 goldwing. I like a paper book!

Not positive, but I believe Helm still does hard-copy of the old Honda manuals. They usually run around $75. I've done such a variety of rescues that it is now common for me to just print the torque spec and detail sections to file in the documents drawer of my toolbox. If needed to read a procedure, usually a good time for a break to read it on the tablet or laptop. I do have a hard-copy og the FSM GL1000 in that drawer.

Latest posts