• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gold MINE of Goldwing parts Found in Ontario Canada

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chasrogers":b6pik6iu said:
Hey guys and girls I went for a drive and found a GOLD MINE of Goldwing parts a lot of years !975 GL1000 to 1986 1200's
this guys anme is Larry and he has tons of parts and even complete carb sets with intakes it is worth a call to talk to him and he will ship anywhere in north amarica or over seas his numbers are area code 905-878-5196 but it would be easyer to contact him on his cell the number there is 905-464-4904 I got my rear brake assembly complete from him for 150.00 CAD not bad in good shape Chasrogers

Hey Where is he there chas . Can't be to far from me if he's in the 905.

Take care

Tom

Tomahawk":2z4umrs5 said:
chasrogers":2z4umrs5 said:
Hey guys and girls I went for a drive and found a GOLD MINE of Goldwing parts a lot of years !975 GL1000 to 1986 1200's
this guys anme is Larry and he has tons of parts and even complete carb sets with intakes it is worth a call to talk to him and he will ship anywhere in north amarica or over seas his numbers are area code 905-878-5196 but it would be easyer to contact him on his cell the number there is 905-464-4904 I got my rear brake assembly complete from him for 150.00 CAD not bad in good shape Chasrogers

Hey Where is he there chas . Can't be to far from me if he's in the 905.

Take care

Tom
He is on Hwy 25 East side just as you come into Milton - I hear he sold - or is selling the property

Heck I was in Milton a few days ago at the Honda dealership.
I would have loved to have known about him then.

chasrogers":29bmewwd said:
yes That is why I have posted this I could not beleive my eyes a barn full of boxed parts and three 5 ton truck bodys full as well and more he only has goldwing parts
How happy to hear that Chas :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I talked to Larry the Goldwing Guy at the show today and yes he did sell the property, He and Scott (his new partner) are using two of the buidings for two or three months untill they can move the operation to King City.

Latest posts