Got a new project...find a bike ready to ride in Florida.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I've started a conversation with a gentleman who wants to come vacation in Florida and buy a bike ready to ride when he gets here. I figure we have enough resources and people to pull this off. By tomorrow I should know what the buget and desires are. Too bad "the slug" just sold, that would have been perfect. Before you start sending me craigslist adds, this bike needs to be ready to ride (belts, oil, coolant, etc) for a fair price. Maybe with an agreement to buy it back when he goes home. I'm sure somebody wants to make a few dollars for doing what they love. I would volunteer, but I'm not in Florida again until next "snowbird" season, and it doesn't sound dollar-wise to go back just for this project. All comments welcome...

Too bad the Slug is gone. It would have been just right and ready to go. The Slug is now residing somewhere in New York. (Keep your eyes open, she might ride past you up there!)

A little more info...he is coming in october, and would like a fully dressed 1100 or 1200 ready to ride away.
Still waiting on where in Florida. I found a good candidate, but it's in michigan, and that makes the logistics too difficult.

Hi Joe. Thanks for looking, but this gentleman has decided on a bike already. I called on a craigslist add, sent him the link, and next thing I know he bought that bike!

Latest posts