Hi from the state of New Mexico.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banjoboy

Reaction score
It looks like you guys are old! Good thing my hair is turning loose and gray. I may fit in. This is my sixth bike but first GW. It has been a great experience so far. I should have bought one earlier! BB

Welcome to the CGW Forums, banjoboy!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Who you callin OLD?! :smilie_happy: I'm just gettin started! :yahoo:

banjoboy":3lzzmsuj said:
It looks like you guys are old! Good thing my hair is turning loose and gray. I may fit in. This is my sixth bike but first GW. It has been a great experience so far. I should have bought one earlier! BB
Welcome to the CGW from socal.Hope you enjoy the forums,great people and great camaraderie here. :hi:

Hello from Kansas City Kansas, I'm also new, so just a little warning to ya, the guy's on here are flippen insane... :smilie_happy: Crazy... Don't ya know...

Welcome to the Forum,

I lived in Rio Rancho from 2003 to 2008, Grants, from 1980-1982 and was born in Carlsbad in 1952 and left to live in Denver Co. in 1954.

Lots of relatives there in NM. glad to see another NMexican on the Forum, Hello from Colorful Colorado ! :)

Thanks Frank for the Hi. I live in Milan, I moved here from Az in 06. I have a naked 83 and just picked up an 82 interstate. See ya around. BB

Thanks for the welcome. I have an 83 naked gw and an 82 interstsate and have been helped greatly with this site and others like it. BB

banjoboy":1nntzwet said:
Thanks Frank for the Hi. I live in Milan, I moved here from Az in 06. I have a naked 83 and just picked up an 82 interstate. See ya around. BB

Yep know where Milan is... I worked in San Mateo at the Gulf Mineral Resourses Mine in 80 to 82 untill it started shutting down. I loved the Area just no jobs at the time after being layed off. My Youngest daughter was born at Cibola General Hospital and we lived at red flats near blue water villiage.

Latest posts