Holy, what the????

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lew1701

Reaction score
This just came up on Randakk's facebook page...I don't even know what to say about this except...What The :sensored: ???. :headscratch:

dan filipi":1upv8kea said:
You'd need 3 stators to power all that!

I bet it's got a small generator stuffed in there somewhere.
Or a VERY long extention cord! :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: I get the feeling he thinks being seen makes him safer. Just think how much safer he'd be if he actually learned to ride the thing. :whistling:

whaat.gif
Must....resist.....must.....bite....tongue....must.....not.....speak.... :headscratch:

reminds me of a Goldwing I saw for sale in a Yard about a week ago.......... I stopped and looked at it.... he wanted $3,500 for it , and the bike had 90 some lights on it. I said are these LED lights ??? he said no..... I said , did you know to replace the Stator in a Goldwing you have to take the motor off the Frame ??? I said I just thought you might want to know........and I hear they ain't cheap either......... :smilie_happy:

Seen that bike on yahoo pics last year.Makes my bike look naked.Bit much for my tast but i have to say any one that is willing to work that hard and put in that kind of money in there bike has prid in there ride.My hats off to him for all his hard work.

we could all pitch in a buy it... take off all the lights and distribute them to all who pitched in... and have a naked wing to resell for about the same cost :D
there must be 2000 worth of lights on that bike....
WOW..
all I can say

Latest posts