I’m back at the meet and greet spot of years back

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
image.php

House is still here ...my daughters live here now ...what a great move it was to put this house in my kids name back when they were still single digit ages ...now my two daughters and there kids live here in a paid for house in there young twenty’s

image.php

Ahh the doghouse wher I was going to redo a greyhound bus inside it ..to travel all over like right now in life ...just didn’t get there ...but it did hold about ten wings and all the project bikes I built...including hooch and mucho wing parts to last a life time...

image.php

Not one motorcycle part to be found in this 40x60 building ...no tools no nothing ....but on the good side th building is in great shape except where someone ran into door with something...and one piece of tin at the ridge...I was a bit amazed really I pretty much built this building totally by myself a free standing 40x60 tall enough to work on a greyhound bus and never have to stoop over working on the roof of one ...witch was planed to have solar panel roof and provide huge amount of power for the RV bus conversion...building still ready to to do it no doubt....

I just can’t remember how many were there ....there were some great bikes made there that never seen the road ...I always suffered from only one legal tag ...it’s amazing how life just eats your accomplishments up ...but I won the day on the house ..and my kids got there inheritance while I was still alive ..it was a battle ...people acted like it was something never done before ...tp put a home in minors name ...people work hard in the past few years to make this not work ...while down in fla ..I got my youngest daughter to fight in court to get the house back from a illegal sale ...she was just 21 at the time and won the case ...they have only been here a few months ...loss of everything I had in life was ease greatly by the outcome of this house ....sad people had to die for this to happen ...this house is in all three of patty and my kids names ..and can’t be sold unless all three agree to sale it ...and what a great job my daughter did with no support with her close ...just me down in fla with pep talks ...she grew up a lot from her baby girl title

I'm confused by the empty 40x60 building.

How can you live someplace without filling that up? ;)

Glad to hear this Joe with all that has happened! Isn't that your daughter in your profile picture? We had some great meets there and I sure enjoyed riding out.

For those who were not around yet, here is snippet of what was in there:

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

image.php

image.php

image.php

Wow what great pics Gerry ...it shows the skeleton I built ....the roof structures were all made by me ..during the winter ...on saw horses ...once the ground froze it was a lock in gig table ..all roof structures were screwed together with 4 1/2” screws then everything banded together with steel banding ... then plywood strips screwed to the top to stiff them up from side to side ....you can see the boards in the middle used to hold them upright while raise them one side at a time back and forth and moving the boards in the center to keep it strait up all the time ..a couple block and tackle rope rig use on the longer than needed posts to hook them to ..to raise them ...slow go but it worked ...actually the building sat like this for 6 months or more can’t remember ..till I came up with more material to use ..the whole was made out of used lumber I got from tearing a house down and other places also ...yep all the people around here thought that building would never stand to even get metal on it LOL....I PROVED ALL HILLJACKS WRONG

No the pic in my profile Gerry is a pic of my oldest daughter ..I’m thinking she is 34 now

Wow a pic of the angry dresser ...that bike was fast not like hooch is but really fast ....and there also a pic of the wood gas burning wing bomb ...I’m thinking that was my first single carb job that had no carb ...LOL IT DID RUN BUT WAS TOTALLY UNCONTROLLABLE using a plumbing bal valve to control the flow ...it last test run it exploded and invisible gas gas burning everywhere and everything on the motor ...I wanted to power a generator but I failed ...when you get the wood gas just right it’s some powerful and clean fuel but very uncontrollable...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=213299#p213299:xq1rttpk said:
brianinpa » Today, 5:34 am[/url]":xq1rttpk]
This was all of them lined from the second event...

image.php
That restaurant was great. Family owned and good food.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=213311#p213311:2of7ie0u said:
dan filipi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:50 pm[/url]":2of7ie0u]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=213299#p213299:2of7ie0u said:
brianinpa » Today, 5:34 am[/url]":2of7ie0u]
This was all of them lined from the second event...

image.php
That restaurant was great. Family owned and good food.

Yup!

Latest posts