I’m back at the meet and greet spot of years back

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there tiles are Midwest meet and great ...for search ...good stuff there ...
C5 Paul was there and we program the hooch bike from a laptop and videos also in detail from Paul ...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=213315#p213315:ml6r4y4g said:
Two85s » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:52 pm[/url]":ml6r4y4g]
So if it's not to much trouble can someone tell the new members where this is?
Sure! In 2013, we had a Classic Goldwings Midwest Meet and Greet. The final destination was joedrum's place in French Lick, Indiana. We camped out at his place, had barbeque dogs and burgers, campfires, swapped stories and took rides through the area. It was a great weekend and a bit longer since many of us started out at various places all around the country and rode as many as 2 to 3 days to get there.

I'll let Joe fill in the spaces from there.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=213320#p213320:38qh9v9t said:
mcgovern61 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:34 pm[/url]":38qh9v9t]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=213315#p213315:38qh9v9t said:
Two85s » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:52 pm[/url]":38qh9v9t]
So if it's not to much trouble can someone tell the new members where this is?
Sure! In 2013, we had a Classic Goldwings Midwest Meet and Greet. The final destination was joedrum's place in French Lick, Indiana. We camped out at his place, had barbeque dogs and burgers, campfires, swapped stories and took rides through the area. It was a great weekend and a bit longer since many of us started out at various places all around the country and rode as many as 2 to 3 days to get there.

Half the fun was getting there... two days on the road, one way, made for a great ride and terrific memories.

Unfortunately I hadn’t even seen the Rats Nest until the week after the event.

I wasn't there at that meet , but I sure followed all the pictures and what everybody was saying on here . been years ago , but I still remember it so well. I loved it all.

To bad ...I am down here in Fla finally with a bus to convert and I guess the building is still empty ..lol the doghouse and the greyhound never got together ..I'm on the process now of redoing the bus ...in the open lol ...been lucky temps have down so not to bad yet ...I will try to post pics if I ever get this forum figure out ...

Was that 9 years ago already?!! Time flies.

image.php

House is still here ...my daughters live here now ...what a great move it was to put this house in my kids name back when they were still single digit ages ...now my two daughters and there kids live here in a paid for house in there young twenty’s

image.php

Ahh the doghouse wher I was going to redo a greyhound bus inside it ..to travel all over like right now in life ...just didn’t get there ...but it did hold about ten wings and all the project bikes I built...including hooch and mucho wing parts to last a life time...

image.php

Not one motorcycle part to be found in this 40x60 building ...no tools no nothing ....but on the good side th building is in great shape except where someone ran into door with something...and one piece of tin at the ridge...I was a bit amazed really I pretty much built this building totally by myself a free standing 40x60 tall enough to work on a greyhound bus and never have to stoop over working on the roof of one ...witch was planed to have solar panel roof and provide huge amount of power for the RV bus conversion...building still ready to to do it no doubt....
Are you back home 🏘️ my backyard..joe..

Latest posts