I can't post pics

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all my tablet completely quit ..and all I have now is my phone one of those android phones I hate it and can't figure out how to post pics anymore on the forum ...ive been busy working on many things ..the bus
.on the house here where I live ..also got my tractor outfitted to do what I call yard farming for food or grass matinence and also landscaping and grading work ..its not big farming that I'm use to but my knowledge in this area of skills outclasses all I come up against and I'm totally impressed on how economical all this is turning out to be ..as things are going it's becoming clear all people need to think about thete food supply and if one can handle that in coming times where food may be used as a weapon against the average American ...anyway I hope someday to be able to post pics again and add to my threads here .
Hope everyone is doing well

can't help with uploading pic's from your phone, I don't use my phone for the interweb much. I was thinking about growing some food though but the spot in my yard for growing only has about two inches of soil before hitting concrete so I've been picking up a f few flower pots when I catch them for cheap

Latest posts