i found one

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

mwbill37841

Supporting Member
Reaction score
in one of my posts i asked about a retractble tryke if anyone remembers? well i was looking through cl on dothan ala. and came up on a gold wing with retractable trikes. it's on april 20thpost really kind of neat. but out of my price range. :good: now i got to call and see where they got it. it is a really nice looking wing just thought you all would like to see this.

slabghost

Reaction score
5La5Nd5M23Id3F33Nec4g5a400a78be641a01.jpg

Looks like landing gear off a small airplane. Yes the price is way beyond me too. I could buy a decent house for that price around here. :headscratch:

David Mantle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone want this sort of thing anyway?. If they can`t ride a wing without stabilizers then why buy one ?? They are not all that heavy once on the move and when stationary the rider should be able to put feet , or foot , down . If not then the bike is obviously too bike for them. The only other answer would to be to buy a purpose built trike or get a car!!.

slabghost

Reaction score
Some folks are still capable riders but have knees too weak to hold up these bikes. This is a perfect solution for those not wanting to give up riding or move to a trike.

A

Anonymous

ya when the day comes (and its comming sooner than I like it to) I will likely get someting like this - I like it better than the alternatives -

and I do Like the new wings in white!! (what are they asking for this anyways?)

A

Anonymous

Ya but at 15G he will probably take 13 or 13.5 and whats a 2004 wing worth - looks in good shape maybe 11 or 12? A few miles but all in all I dont think its too far outa line -
If I needed the taining wheels I would snap it up