Let's see your rides

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181212#p181212:qayf0sbo said:
ekvh » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:28 am[/url]":qayf0sbo]
I'm guessing the riding will start to thin out now. It's getting pretty cool in the morning here.

Well...for us here in southern Arizona, the real riding season is just starting!

Same in alabama its been too dang hot ... we ride from march-july and mid sept - dec around here before it gets too cold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

dan filipi":nlmfb4r9 said:
Getting nice riding weather here too. 50 degrees is my cold limit, we see about a month of that around January/February I guess but usually warmer come noon time.
Luckily due to my young age and lack of general sense i dont really have a cold limit(big hunter so i have heated clothing from socks to gloves and everything between )last year i was still riding with it 11 degrees at night. I dont have a cold limit but I def have a hot limit because you can always add more clothes but you can only take so much off before your going to jail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's only the best of what I have and the Army bike is currently out of reach in my friends garage. I have about a dozen other bikes in various states of need. :thanks:

And this are my rides. A 86 aspencade for all distances and a 91 fj1200 abs for short fast rides. I sold my very short and slow rides xt600 for the fj after a test ride of my brothers 86 fj1200. The xt was fine till 60mph but had to refill gas every ride. I wanted to ride not to see all gas stations. I can also ride my fj longer than the xt before my back calls for a stop. That's a point goldwing wins i can ride for hours. This summer i got the chance to ride a 2016 gl1800 and a 2016 ultra limited cvo. Hd has found a little power since my 93 ultra glide but lost the confort my had. Gl1200 wins again. The gl1800 has a awesome engine and drives sporty with confort. I like it but can't pay it. Gl1200 wins again. I had a gl1500 se in the 90s with great smooth rides but clearance was to reduced for me so it had to go again.
Gl1200 wins again. This is the perfect bike for me. It is not perfect at all but fits best to me of all bikes i rode till today.
IMG_5944.JPG

Thanks, it was decked out for an Interstate but it was a ten footer, looked great from 10 foot away, mechanically pretty sound, bought both of those 85's from the same person the same day for future projects. They had been sitting under his carport for a couple years.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181913#p181913:7fye0n54 said:
Fstsix » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:28 pm[/url]":7fye0n54]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181166#p181166:7fye0n54 said:
slabghost » September 24th, 2016, 8:49 am[/url]":7fye0n54]
My favorite for now.
My 1200 standard.
My latest purchase.
:BigGrin:
Nice Stable Slabghost .! The Army bike looks authentic :good:

Hey V, just so you know, I uncovered it the other day to make sure the squirrels aren't feasting on the seat. It will soon be moving into the shed for the winter. :BigGrin:

[url=https://forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=181993#p181993:6upojlka said:
warhead2 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:28 pm[/url]":6upojlka]
warhead2":6upojlka said:
My project 76wing
8eb16dee5864a035c4c806d78678d13d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
c3f1d8f7e3332cc68008b6d509fbd81d.jpg

Hey, that's kinda nice! Hey, that's kinda nice!

Pull the trunk, gas her up, throw a towel over the seat and ride! I do like that color.

Desertrefugee i have the lid for the trunk. Bike was started once 10yrs ago but ran rough after sitting for 16yrs. Was my dads Wing till his MS made it hard to ride around 89. Funny quick story he bought it from a state trooper 2hrs nw of OKC but didn't ask him if he knew how to ride. He drove all the way back to OKC never really having to stop till the first stop light and forgot to put his feet down lol.

Latest posts