Member badge

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl62cycles

Reaction score
Liked seeing members badge & stars under the avatars while reading posts.Caught my eye that after member became a donator badge & stars dissapeared :rtfm: .Would be great if donator could be written under the stars at least smaller as to not vanish one for the other :beg: .Just a thought :headscratch: ,probably it can't be done computer wise :head bang: :mrgreen:It would also be great if somebody can move this post to gral forum since i do not know how to change it. :smilie_happy:

yea carl i agree .....but it seems when do one thing here it effects something else ...big dan the randakks of forum issues will keep things as tuned up as possible hes the man with the plan in these matters ....good morning to you carl..... :mrgreen:

joedrum":ruk69tty said:
yea carl i agree .....but it seems when do one thing here it effects something else ...big dan the randakks of forum issues will keep things as tuned up as possible hes the man with the plan in these matters ....good morning to you carl..... :mrgreen:
Good morning to you joe. :hi:

carl62cycles":3bnwuuh2 said:
joedrum":3bnwuuh2 said:
Good morning to you joe. :hi:
Came from what do you do for a living and what are your passion posts.Very interesting people from all sorts of life. :yes:

while we are making suggestions. Is it possible to put a second view active topics button at the bottom of pages?

dan filipi":lxp8mob8 said:
Good point about the badge Carl.
What Joe said is true. Like Randall says everything affects everything is even more so in forum software.

A separate image would probably be the simplest solution. I'll see what I can come up with.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

slabghost":ov9h1r6b said:
while we are making suggestions. Is it possible to put a second view active topics button at the bottom of pages?

I could put this line on the bottom of the posting pages fairly easily if that's the one your talking about.

ViewPosts.JPG

dan filipi":3puucrpk said:
slabghost":3puucrpk said:

I could put this line on the bottom of the posting pages fairly easily if that's the one your talking about.

that'll be perfect :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

carl62cycles":e8ovve95 said:
dan filipi":e8ovve95 said:
slabghost":e8ovve95 said:

that'll be perfect :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Take a look down below this post.

Looks much better allready,Ghost had a great idea.Now after reading the last post there's no need to scroll up.At THE FINGERTIPS SHOULD WE SAY :yes: Way to go Dan :music: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I've expanded on that line a bit to include:

Email friend a link to a post. This could even be used to send yourself a link then categorize topics in your email program.

Post Print view

Bookmarking topics

My Bookmarked topics. This takes you to your User control panel where you can view and edit your bookmarks.

My Subscriptions. Same as bookmarks but applies to Subscriptions.

Subscribe/Unsubscribe topic. Subscribed you will get an email when someone posts in that thread. This changes to Unsubscribe when you are already subscribed.

Capture.JPG

I hope you find these additions useful.

dan filipi":20k5xkk9 said:
I've expanded on that line a bit to include:

Email friend a link to a post. This could even be used to send yourself a link then categorize topics in your email program.

Post Print view

Bookmarking topics

My Bookmarked topics. This takes you to your User control panel where you can view and edit your bookmarks.

My Subscriptions. Same as bookmarks but applies to Subscriptions.

Subscribe/Unsubscribe topic. Subscribed you will get an email when someone posts in that thread. This changes to Unsubscribe when you are already subscribed.

I hope you find these additions useful.
Yeah :music: Way to go Dan :yahoo: .In fact I've seen it on top (now at bottom also)a few days ago and forgot to mention it.Thanks Dan :thanks:

carl62cycles":30lw4p7i said:
Liked seeing members badge & stars under the avatars while reading posts.Caught my eye that after member became a donator badge & stars dissapeared :rtfm: .Would be great if donator could be written under the stars at least smaller as to not vanish one for the other :beg: .Just a thought :headscratch: ,probably it can't be done computer wise :head bang: :mrgreen:It would also be great if somebody can move this post to gral forum since i do not know how to change it. :smilie_happy:

Take a look around the forum you'll see another rank donator as well as the post number ranks with the stars the way they used to be.

Hmmm, let's see. There are Many members using the forums but no donator rank. I wonder why that is? (hint)

Tomahawk":3jt6094y said:
Hi Guys I love the links at the bottom of the page, Perfect for the lazy types like me LOL

Lol, yeah. save that scroll wheel finger for more exciting things :hihihi:

The bookmarks and print view are pretty handy too.
Anyone tried using them?

Dumb question: Is there a legend somewhere to see what these stars and badges mean? Like how long is a "New Member" untill he becomes an "Active Member"? And what's after that? "Advanced Member"? And what does that actually mean? And what does each star represent? I looked in the FAQ to save you all from me asking this here, but didn't find what I was looking for. I'm not requesting time and effort be spent to create this, just for directions to get there from here if it already exsists. At the moment, badges really don't mean much to me, perhaps due to my lack of I.Q. If I read a post and don't readily recognize the name, then natural curiosity leads my eyes to "Date Joined" and "# of posts", and after that I'd really like to know where people are from. USA doesn't mean much. Northern California, for example, doesn't mean very much more. I'm not suggesting people give out their physical address and underwear size, but the name of a nearby major city would be satisfying. I thought the Shmoogle Map idea was cool.

Latest posts