Morning ride in to work

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRH87GL

Reaction score
There is nothing like a nice cool morning cruise in to work first thing in the morning Untill you cruise behind a semi hauling fresh mulch WOW.
Thats a sinus cleaner. :doh:

...or a rock hauler.....or a leaky trash truck.... :whistling:
You've never lived until you ride behind and then pass around a cattle/sheep/hog hauler....MmmmMMm GOOD! :smilie_happy:

well after reading this I had to ride so I rode vs 84 standard around the country block and got my fix ...no turkey trucks involved either not only do they smell you get feather turkey poop beat ...you learn quick to stop and go some other direction long before close... :Awe: :nea: :hihihi:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=86922#p86922:5o0skl0d said:
AApple » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 am[/url]":5o0skl0d]...or a rock hauler.....or a leaky trash truck.... :whistling:
You've never lived until you ride behind and then pass around a cattle/sheep/hog hauler....MmmmMMm GOOD! :smilie_happy:

Lot to be said about fresh country air..

[url=https://www.forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=86922#p86922:24jjabmx said:
AApple » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 pm[/url]":24jjabmx]...or a rock hauler.....or a leaky trash truck.... :whistling:

Oh yeah! The garbage scows! We don't get any cattle trucks here in northern Jersey.
But we get plenty of these 40 or 50 foot box trucks that have been crammed
full of compressed trash that they take out to the landfills in Pennsylvania.
Riding route 80, you can smell 'em long before you can see 'em. :heat:

:smilie_happy: just don't have to worry about that morning ride to work any more just a nice morning ride if it would stop raining. :beg:

Attachments

• day trip.jpg
    day trip.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 114