Need help finding a couple of parts...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowrider Bud

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've looked and can't find a Ride-off Centerstand for my GL1000 (it's a 1975 if that would make a difference). There's one on eBay with missing pieces and a lot of rust. The other thing I'm looking for is the chrome cover that goes below the headlight across the forks and reads HONDA.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Bud...

I have a ride off centerstand available. I tried it on my '82 but the '82 sits too low and when you try to ride off, the rear tire just spins. (Teeters between the front and rear wheel rather than letting both tires touch the ground evenly.)

I will look into the GL1000 frame to see if this one could work. It is a Drag Specialties ride-off stand.

image.php

pidjones, thanks. I didn't do enough research before making my request. I looked at more pictures of '75 - '76 models and it looks like the factory intentionally left the front unfinished. I'm just looking for something to cover up all the brake pluming under the headlight.

Later, Bud...

BTW - I think bib has found a centerstand for me. The folks on the forum as awesome...

......" I looked at more pictures of '75 - '76 models and it looks like the factory intentionally left the front unfinished".........
That's correct.........
I assume this is what you mean..........unfortunately not for sale..........

IMGP1426.jpg

IMG-3416.jpg

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221156#p221156:2eyv0rxc said:
DaveKamp » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:59 pm[/url]":2eyv0rxc]
Great picture, Rudy!!! and the BeNeLux... GREAT place to enjoy a motorcycle!!!
Yes........indeed.......thank you......
Best regards, Ruud

NOTE........Double click to enlarge pictures

IMG-3389.jpg

IMG-20150927-170851.jpg

IMG-3398.jpg

IMG-3400.jpg

IMG-3402.jpg

IMGP1403.jpg

IMGP0791.jpg

IMG-3401.jpg

IMGP1520.jpg

IMG-20150927-170835.jpg

That is a beautiful bike. My bike will never be show quality; it is intended to be ridden. I am still looking for the front fork badge like the one shown on the blue bike.

Later, Bud...