new and looking for help in my area

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarron596

Reaction score
hi i own a 1976 gl1000 and im having a hard time figuring out the wiring i do have a very nice full color diagram that i had blown up and laminated but still confused so im looking for soming in the spokane wa area that might have a 75-77 gl1000 that i could come take pictures of the wiring or if someone is just really good at wiring too and wouldnt mind helping that would be great as well

Welcome from Oz. I am not too bad on electrics, just a little bit too far south west of you.

dan filipi":iyvwcghb said:
What are you having trouble with? Maybe we can sort it remotely.
I honestly suck at practically using my very nice diagram so my goal is hoping to find someone that is in my area that has a 75-77 gold wing thay I could I meet up with a take lots of pictures of all the wiring and where it goes or second option would be if somone would ever be so kind to send me very good pictures of the same thing Im mostly looking for ignition related and anything that is needed to be connected to start it

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Latest posts