Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dclay1967

Reaction score
My Bike Models
GL1000
Hello, I’m Dale Clay in Chillicothe, OH. I just bought a 75 Goldwing that needs a little work. Right now the hardest thing to find is. LEFT side cover.

Attachments

• 013499F3-4C59-4322-9923-6E5220432E26.jpeg
    013499F3-4C59-4322-9923-6E5220432E26.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
Made from pure, unrefined unobtainium. Why so hard to find? They cover the battery, and when folks take them off to access the battery they don't use care to make sure that they properly latch back. Just keep looking, and be prepared to either pay much more than you think it is worth, or buy one busted-up and use ABS plumbing cement and scrap ABS pieces to repair it. Or get REAL lucky! So, WELCOME! And - change your belts.

Welcome to the hunt club. I bought a 77 left side cover on speculation and the resale didn't pan out. So I've decided to hang it on the wall and look for a '77 to put it on. I always wanted a set of hi-lift cams!

Hello, I’m Dale Clay in Chillicothe, OH. I just bought a 75 Goldwing that needs a little work. Right now the hardest thing to find is. LEFT side cover.
Welcome from Jackson Mo.
Are you still looking for the side cover? I have a set off of a 77 and I believe they are the same.

Latest posts