new to me oldwing 77 1000

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is official new bike just bought for 400$ ....its in geat shape for a barn find ....black ...vetter fairing bags and trunk...most chrome on bik is great....24000miles....

i will post pics after i pic it up and get it home ....only 15miles away... :Egyptian: :clapping: :music: :music2: :salute: :good: :party: :rocks: :yahoo

well i didnt get the bike hom but i ook some pics...this pic shows the front stand i cant wait to try....the spokes seem all in good shape ,rotorslook great too ..the missing turn signal lense is in te trunk
image.php

this pic shows the seat so far ive seen no rips or anything ...it has swade type seat material soed in perfectly it seems....the exhast seems in great shape too i dont have much serious look at it but everywhere i did look was solid..the back rest has some hardware missing but looks easy to fabricate
image.php

you can see the general dust and stuff thats collected over the years most of light colored stuff is dust the engine guards are different than any other ive had.........
image.php

this pic is just guagesand stuff seems all there theguages look in fine shape and no sun damaged
image.php

this is just pic of trunk with the al the all the parts in it....it is missing the bag cover on the one side
image.php

Great find Joe!!!! Looks like it will clean up real nice! My buddy has a '76 with the same engine guards. It looks like it was already repainted once (Can't see any decals). Seat looks real comfy! (especially if you take another Florida trip!)

well i got my 77 bike home ....heres a pic s parked in the driveway....after just one use of the front stand conveinces me about what a great stand these are....im difinitly going to make some for mt bikes ....all wings sould have them .... :mrgreen:
image.php

image.php

image.php

joedrum":1thp4ap0 said:
what a pain in the butt pulling the dress clothes off .....no quick rape going on here ....ill take pics later.... :mrgreen:
:hihihi: :hihihi: :whistling:

Latest posts