new to the forum, just wanted to say hi.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arien

Reaction score
Hello everyone, thought I would drop in and say hello to all. I have a 1986 1200 Honda Aspencade, which stays busy on tour rides. The weather is perfect for the rides here in Arizona this time of the year.

Welcome tot he CGW forums, Arien :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks everyone..... from Phoenix, Arizona. Yup ...alot of motorcycles pass thru the town of Wickenburg, but they have built a freeway bypass, so the majority of traffic no longer go through the town. But it is still a great ride to take. I'll start posting some pic's of Az if you like.

Welcome from North TEXAS DFW area.. ( spent 4 1/2 yrs in s/e AZ ((Sierra Vista)) courtesy of the USAF) .. love AZ wish I had ducks in line to head that way..

Here are a few pictures from a bike run I recently completed ...this is "Tortilla Flats", around the superstition mountains. Enjoy

slide_19.jpg

slide_2.jpg

slide_24.jpg

slide_27.jpg

slide_6.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

Hi Joep, as to the pictures above, some are in a little mining town called "Goldfield" ghost town, I believe it was built in the 1890's, the residents mined for gold. The pictures showing the numerous people are in this rebuilt (1988) town and I'm sure if movies were made from it . Click on the links below for more information;

https://www.goldfieldghosttown.com/

https://www.goldfieldghosttown.com/history.html

welcome from Tn. Arien , beautiful pictures , and you have a beautiful Wing too . kinda the colors I'm painting mine right now. I looked at pictures of a lot of Goldwings to deside what color , .........your bike is Beautiful , I hope mine looks half as good. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you Sledge, I get alot of compliments of the colors when I pull up in a parking lot.

I have my owners manual, and gives out these color codes pertaining to my bike
(1985 GL1200 Goldwing, Aspencade);

yr-125-m (sandy beige metallic)

yr-125-n ( brown metallic)

Most paint stores/mc dealerships can mix the paint up for you with these codes.

Good luck...

your welcome Arien , and thanks for the codes, but I just painted mine a few days ago . it's not the Same Colors but kinda close ........ I love the Colors on yours ......is that Orignal Paint on yours ??? or painted back Orignal colors ???

OK Sledge...I'm sure it turned out great...are you going to post some pictures soon of your new paint job?
As for my bike, yes , it is the original paint job, the bike has never been layed down and always garage kept, by myself and previous owners (2).

Yeah I'm gonna post some pictures when I get the Pin Stripping and get it on it . they said 5 to 7 days for the Pin Stripping to come in , and we are going Camping Thur. through Sun.... so......maybe by the middle of next week. ........ thats nice that your bike is that nice after all these years.. I think it's beautiful .

welcome from oshkosh ,wisconsin and my 83 goldwing ......You'll love it here we have a great bunch of guys here!!!!!!!! :clapping:

Latest posts