no spark.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwbill37841

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:oops: i did finally get a sprark bypassing the old dyna III, but i called them and they are going to send me a dyna s . :yahoo: they said they hadn't made the IIIin about 20 years now.
and i was sweating the cost but it was really good news. everywhere i checked around here was 174 low end to over 200.at the hi side. they're only charging 74 bucks. with free shipp ing :good:
i took the old unit off to send them.and now i need to find somewhere to find those little springs
in that advace plate thinggy.i hope the weather will be good in feb. becouse that's when i hope to have the dyna s. thanks for your help. on the bike and web. bill :thanks:

Those springs control the the "rate" of advance. Too weak the ignition will reach full advance at too low rpm. Too strong advance will lag. If the bike accelerates smoothly with no stumble I wouldn't worry about it. Just to be sure to have them on hand you could buy an advance unit from a fellow member or Ebay.