Parts Request! Someone’s gotta have something!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRepoGuy

Reaction score
Alright guys - it’s time to wrap this girl up but I need a few parts which she doesn’t have. I’m more than happy to buy them obviously but I’d rather snag them off here than the other forum or FB for that matter...Here’s what I’m missing. I DO NOT use PayPal. Those libtard bastards denied a gun purchase at a local gun store about 3 years ago on me and that was that. Closed that account! Zelle, Cash App, Facebook Pay but no PayPal!!

Bolt on the left side of the bike that holds the seat down, fits in the slider or whatever you want to call it (hex head)

Rubber Grommet for the right side battery cover that’s on the top for the cover to snap into

Right side chrome bar for the CB Antenna (same as the one here but for the right. I don’t need the antenna just the bar and the antenna base mount, doesn’t even need the wire, just want the double whip look)
4d505edc2ab8bb3a2ea9b9bb17382965.jpg

Turn signal canceling unit - Probably more than one given this girl likes to burn those out and until I find the short I at least want a working module

I’d really love a set of factory highway pegs that’ll fit this Interstate. Forgot how much leg room they don’t have [emoji1787][emoji1787]

And I think that’s it - I’ve got a SLEW of extra parts too if anyone needs them. Everything from chrome carb covers down to extra carb diaphragms to a factory Honda Keyswitch that’s NOS but scuffed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan filipi":dadvj1kf said:
Just curious, what does PayPal have to do with a denied gun purchase?
They’re anti firearm. I had plenty of cash available and was told via email the purchase was denied because it was at a firearm store. I’ll have to see if I can find the email and I’ll show ya. It was a damn joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PayPal won't let you buy a gun using a PayPal account but they will allow purchase of a gift certificate at a gun shop. There is always a way to work the liberal corp. system. Sorry, drifted a bit off original topic.

Latest posts