Rocker Covers

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
Can some body please ask me a question about 75 1000 rocker covers

Like maybe, do 82 1100 rocker covers fit on a 75 1000?

Dont know but does fit the other way around :smilie_happy:

Not sure, but I do believe the cam cover is the same on the 1000's and 1100's and maybe on the 1200's as well.

I'll have to look at some parts fisch stuff to see.

Hey Dave! Welcome back we were starting to worry about you. Will the 79 covers fit the 83 better than the 75 covers?

Hey Dave...since you are apparently the Rocker Cover King, lemmie ax you sumptin that's been really buggin me...
Do '82 1100 rocker covers fit on a '75 1000? :headscratch:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

slabghost":1tpqg3o3 said:
Oops! Dave! Hey Dave! Where are you?

Ah can I just say "every time we make something more idiot proof the world builds a better idiot"
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Love the seat (the whole bike really) :music:

Where did you find it.
The two that I have like that force me to sorta sit up against the false tank instead of back where I am comfortable.

78AzWing":3dtbec5f said:
Love the seat (the whole bike really) :music:

Where did you find it.
The two that I have like that force me to sorta sit up against the false tank instead of back where I am comfortable.

Seat came (and went) with the bike, think its original :read: was a lot more comfortable and a bit lower if I removed that darn helmet first
:smilie_happy:

Love the seat. Rating the comfort and ease from 1 - 10, how would you rate it? Love to get one of those.