Second CGW Midwest MEET August 3rd and 4th in French Lick Indiana!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
Date has been set for August 3rd and 4th at joedrum's place in French Lick Indiana.

See THIS POST and forward for the latest details.

See THIS THREAD for ride routes, to post your own, and to hook up with others along the way.

Everyone please add yourself to this Calendar Event if you plan to make it so we all know how many will be there!

Working on plans for the next big meet, hoping it will be bigger this time.

Time wise we're looking at between end of May and end of July.

Pretty wide window and planning early so we can get as many to join as possible.
This will be a weekend meet.

I'll be flying out again, no plans where I'm going yet since all that needs to be worked out.

Joe's place was cool and we had a great time but we're open for alternatives.

Let's hear your ideas starting with the place then we'll work on time.

the 1200 site is having it in Sudbury, did you know that is the home of Rock and ..... more Rocks?

Anyways since so many guys go to both maybe have one together? Kind of up there but some of the best fishing I have ever seen.

1060dsl":6s1mw7hf said:
the 1200 site is having it in Sudbury, did you know that is the home of Rock and ..... more Rocks? :smilie_happy:

Anyways since so many guys go to both maybe have one together? Kind of up there but some of the best fishing I have ever seen.
:fishin:

You can bet that Lorne and I are going to be packing rods... my bike might look like the Clampett's truck.. but so what. Gotta be prepared.

J.

The birthplace of ROCK AND ROLL
Id go there

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

detdrbuzzard":3yhc2o31 said:
slabghost":3yhc2o31 said:
I like the pickerington area. Hopefully a member in that area can make arrangements.
hockinghills,oh. old mans cave, ash cave, and the rock house. nice curvie roads too

hmm 8 hours from me - probably take closer to 12 .... :moped:

loveland castleout side cincinnati ohio about twenty min. cumberlin falls,ky. the natural arch,20 min.from there big southfork area 30min.. the dragon one hour. great smokey mountains all the curves you could ask for and camp sights all over the place lots to see and great riding cumberly gap also. norri dam.watts bar dam. milton dam. lakes all over for fishing. ky and tenn. and ohio all have lots to see and do. with in a couple of hours riding. weather is mostly good that time of year.

mcgovern61":1arykfxi said:
Everything is West from me! (I walk to my right a few inches and my feet are in the Atlantic Ocean!) :wave:
I hear that's a pretty good fishin' hole :smilie_happy: :fishin:

Latest posts