Second CGW Midwest MEET August 3rd and 4th in French Lick Indiana!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O-man, I think the boys are having waaaaay too much fun to be bothered with us....
BeerFunnel.gif
DrunkBanana.gif
we prolly won't hear anything from any of them until they all come to back at home... :smilie_happy:

Maybe Joe's two tins with string is not hooking up to the WWW too well... :doh:

Stayed up WAY too late last night!

C5 rolled in around 10 then we talked......and talked.......and talked!
It's all good.

Heading out to breakfast soon...big day today with playing with the computer on the c5 ignition!

DSCN1653.JPG

For those not able to attend: here we are - SUCH a handsome lot.....well, perhaps not 'handsome' , maybe 'interesting' might be better.
This restaurant should now become the Official CGW Pig Out Cheap Restaurant......

Looks like you may have a few centuries of knowledge there...
Looking rather bright after a late late night... :good:

First leg of our return trip is complete. Stopping for the night.

Slab wasn't in the first shot so here are all the Classics lined up.

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_111446_833.jpg
    IMG_20130804_111446_833.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 96
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=91581#p91581:362jn1n3 said:
brianinpa » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm[/url]":362jn1n3]
First leg of our return trip is complete. Stopping for the night.

Slab wasn't in the first shot so here are all the Classics lined up.
file.php
That's my new desktop wallpaper! great pic!

~O~

How about someone putting some names with the faces in the picture so we knows who we looking at, or is everyone in the witness protection program ? :mrgreen: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Like me. :whistling:

Home at 7:30 pm. Great meet, great people and great ride home. Just tired .The work horse did it again I love that thing. Good info on the c5 .I think it's the coming thing for our oldwings. Very impressive. More info on the c5 coming from Joe and Dan I'm sure. Met great people in person and saw there bikes that they put much hard work into. All bikes were VERY nice. And of course Joe's super wings were GREAT!!!! Jerry

i got in at 8:00pm
had to cut my time at joe's short. don't know what i did but my right hand was swollen around the wrist and between the thumb an index finger. the swelling is down but still tender

I had a beautiful ride home. Left joe's (restaurant) at 11am and got home at 6:15pm.

What a great time. Learned a lot of different thigs about the 1100's

Very Very tired. Will post pics tomorrow.

Latest posts