The forum

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomahawk

Reaction score
I just must say. I am a member of a number of other bike forums. This has to be one of the friendliest helpful forums for any make out there

Thanks to all of you
:salute:

I'm an Admin on two Corvette Forums, and a "Certified Tech" on a Cadillac Forum....
Classic Goldwings is my home base, also....I always check in here first. The folks are all down-home, and helpful. The info is second to none, imho. I'm just a dummy when it comes to a bike of any kind, and I've been made welcome here from day one. The forum navigation is really simple, and easy for me, and that's prolly the biggest plus in my case!
Thanks Dan, and a big :good: to all of the knowledgeable folks that keep me up on two wheels!! :salute: :clapping: :music:

I'm honored to know such a friendly and helpful group of people.

You all make CGW what it is and I thank you for that.
This is where I spend pretty much all my spare time. It wouldn't be that if it not for you guys. :salute:

It certainly is nice to find a family friendly motorcyle forum! Even my daughters roam through here learning without fear of finding who knows what! (I am going to have to get them to setup accounts!)

I am always grateful for the help found here and talking to so many great people across the USA! :hi:

A special thanks to you Dan for taking the time to create this forum! :thank_you:

I am on three forums, but mainly visit two of them, this one and NAGF... both are friendly enough to be family... visit NGW only when needing additional info as has been referenced on here... their has been talk about Stuckup attitudes and spiteful bickering on other boards.. including closing down a discussion about a down rider... "for legal reasons, oour's and his case's"... anyway these are my homeys that i come to visit.. this one is really more technical and the other has open spaces for fun and frivolity... not saying this one neeeds that but it is good to have a place to go to and let loose somewhat!!

if I could only spend as much time on the bike as I do on the computer...
this is the forum I call home also.
can always count on great advice. and good conversation.
Thanks to all that make it happen...

Ride safe.

I'm new to the forum but really like what I see so far. Unfortunately my job won't allow me to be here very much as I'm on the road 6 days a week & am too cheap to get a wireless card. Hopefully soon I'll get a weekend with only 15 or 20 things to do in one day & I'll be able to read some good threads.

lopeha":1ipzbtxc said:
I'm new to the forum but really like what I see so far. Unfortunately my job won't allow me to be here very much as I'm on the road 6 days a week & am too cheap to get a wireless card. Hopefully soon I'll get a weekend with only 15 or 20 things to do in one day & I'll be able to read some good threads.

when you get home the real works begin :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

I have only been a Member a short time , But I'm glad I found you guys , you have taught me a lot . and I thank you all. :salute:

lopeha":2ido2tib said:

Shoot, you don't need a wireless card. I have an AT&T Windows mobile phone (the Tilt). It has a built in program on it called "Internet Sharing" which allows me to tether the phone to my laptop using a USB cable, using the phone as a modem. The 3G network is not as fast as my cable internet at home, but way faster than dial-up. It's quick enough to stream internet radio in CD quality, watch Hulu or Youtube, and peruse the interwebs. I'm using it right now at work, checking out the best 'leven hunnert Goldwing forum around. An acquantance of mine just tethered his Verizon Google Android phone to his computer doing the same thing. All it costs is the fee you pay for having internet access on the phone itself. AT&T wants to charge you for tethering, but with the windows phone, I don't think they can tell the difference between using Internet Explorer on the phone, or using it on the laptop. The bytes look all the same to them.

That's cool Eric, aint technology awesome!

I wish our favorite campground in Acton would come up to speed already, all they have is free dialup at one place and it's busy all the time! We're camping there over Memorial weekend so I'll be out of touch with the forum :head bang: :crying:
Prolly better off anyway, this one trip is our biggest family wise and I tend to spend too much time on the puter when we do have innernet access.

dan filipi":91ga9ka4 said:
We're camping there over Memorial weekend so I'll be out of touch with the forum :head bang: :crying:

:yahoo: Hear that folks?!?!? PARTY TIME!!!! :party: :yahoo: :party: :yahoo: :music: :music2: :clapping:
:mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts