The "Turd" has been flushed!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
After several weeks of swirling in the bowl, The Turd has left the building!! Buyer has been just making the whole deal so frustrating and annoying for me, but the deed was done today, FINALLY! Then, 5 minutes after leaving with it, he calls crying that it was out of gas(it wasn't), and could I bring some ⛽. I TOLD them it would prolly need to go on reserve before they even left, but it was apparently too complicated for them. I took some fuel, but fired it up after putting it to "Res" before adding any. Cranked for a few seconds then fired up. I went ahead and added a gallon just to make him feel better. Yeeesh.... Glad to have it gone tho, and off the deck.

Uh..no...lol Guy was in such a hurry he dint even give me a chance to point out any of the features or issues. I tried, but he just wasn't interested. Not my problem now, however...he does deliver parts to us from the Chevy dealer here, and I'm sure he'll be buggin the crap out of me from now on...

If I ever have regrets selling a bike, it's to someone I know. Why can't people just be grateful for what they bought and take responsibility for it from there on out? I have never been a follow-up PIA buyer. I buy what I buy and from that point on it's my responsibility. I guess I'm just not a very good "consumer", lol!