tires

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwbill37841

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok here goes jsut checked my front tire and it says its a 100 90 19 ,now i need to know what would be the best brand that won't break the bank.100.00 or less. the one i got on it now also says harley davidson so i knoe they piad way to much for it . its got good looking tred but it leaks down over time settingit may still be good but i figured as long as i'm haveing things done a tyre wouldn't hurt. ordered timeing belts from napa hope i got the numbers rite.i used #250274 gw 1000 79. was going to order a carb kit from radduks but their on vacation .what ever that is?
now i got to get a battery,plugs,anfilter and hopefully i'll be good to go. toatal cost to get miss daisy going under 600.00is that good or bad?
thanks bill

I'm sure Mcgovern61 will weigh in with his tire recommendation which will be Bridgestone Spitfire S11's. He has had great luck with the tires and mileage. I just installed them front and back and only have about 1500 miles on mine, no complaints.

I ordered them from Dennis Kirk and was happy with the quick delivery. :clapping:

This is the link @ $57.59:

https://www.denniskirk.com/bridgestone/ ... /65682.sku

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

WindNWing":1kg7dx0u said:
I'm sure Mcgovern61 will weigh in with his tire recommendation which will be Bridgestone Spitfire S11's. He has had great luck with the tires and mileage.

Ahhhh.....yup! My front tire has 16,392 miles on it and ther is still 3/8" tread left!

Be sure you order the right size for your bike!

Latest posts