Wahoo! I got a sound system for my wing. Pacifico Sound? Need Info

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooter05

Reaction score
Hi all I got a great deal on a sound dash. Its made by Pacifico Sound system. It says it should fit Vetters also.
Anyone know anything on these?
sound.jpg

welcome to CGW i dont hnow about it either ...first just see if it fits the space on the fairing as first dtep ....if it dose it can sure be hooked up to work id think :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard! The angles look right to fit the Vetter fairing up against the windshield. Let us know how it works out.

That's a really nice stereo box holder thingy, I had to make my own due to budget reasons and I wanted to do it myself, I put a used car stereo in it..

i found one for mine a few years ago,and its great.I later intergrated it into the CB/intercom system with help from seira.Front channel is the dash speakers,and rear channel is the helmet speakers.

Attachments

• dash 003.JPG
    dash 003.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 166
  • vintage riceburners 050.JPG
    vintage riceburners 050.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 165
Good lookin. I hate to rub it in but I got this one for $24 shipped. Im excited to get the bike together and rollin. Its warm here in Ohio so I'm gonna be in the garage workin on it.

shooter05":3guve39k said:
Good lookin. I hate to rub it in but I got this one for $24 shipped. Im excited to get the bike together and rollin. Its warm here in Ohio so I'm gonna be in the garage workin on it.

Thats a clean looking unit,but I dont know what your rubbing in?

Yeah chas,all busy but my tach.I must have broke a cable.It quit working in virginia and I havent looked into it yet.

Latest posts