Well Guy's it's been nice knowing you...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
After tomorrow I may be DOA ... :shock: Once my wife finds out I pulled the trigger on a set of brand new vetter chrome engine covers for $200.00 I'm dead, that ain't all one more beer and I might get the chrome intake covers too :shock:...I'm dead .. wish me well... :doh: oh man..She's gonna :whip: me...Oh man... I know it's my Birthday and Christmas present early... :clapping: I'm dead :swoon: I'm actually drinking soda but it was funny huh... :smilie_happy: I did buy it though..Yikes..https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-Drag ... 20bd1aaa97 You don't find these everyday guy's go for it...If I didn't get them...I know I wish I had, but they will all be gone soon..

William can have the 'Wing...I got dubs on the new chrome stuff! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

I had a set of them! Traded them with Joe for a clutch cable and radiator grill! (I prefer the open engine look) For me...it was a great trade! I did not know they were Vetter covers though! See, learn something new everyday! I will attend your service though Beav and say some kind words! :smilie_happy: :wave:

You like the shiny stuff anyway. Buy your first lady some bling too. Might avoid the morgue and shorten the hospital stay.

Mine came with them installed. Mine came with _everything_ installed. When I decided to de-bling mine I set up a camera and started taking pictures of different combinations of accessories on or off. I was sure I was going to pull them off cause I like the look of a leaner bike and I like the look of the wing's starter and cases, but in the end they stayed on because they hide a lot of wires and hoses, make it easier to clean, and adds some visual heft/presence (as if it needed it). Plus the bike looked kind of naked without them. :oops:

Nice score for that price. I think you'd pay close to that used.

rock42":5gxcaheu said:
i say they look good and a decent price, so after the funeral let the bidding begin
Let's start the bidding now,$1.00 no wait, make that $2.00 :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Yep, your had dude.

:shock: :shock: My trailer :shock: :shock: with the tent too :shock: :shock: and the spare tire and extra greased bearing too :shock: You guy's are sooooo funny.... My wife will read this and laugh her ass off....You never know what I may request in my Will....I'd like my stuff to go to people that like the same things I do, not to be sold for money....But to be given away... I'm surprised nobody called the trailer hitch, freaking heavy duty and the perfect design...

littlebeaver":3aruym8r said:
:shock: :shock: My trailer :shock: :shock: with the tent too :shock: :shock: and the spare tire and extra greased bearing too :shock: You guy's are sooooo funny.... My wife will read this and laugh her ass off....You never know what I may request in my Will....I'd like my stuff to go to people that like the same things I do, not to be sold for money....But to be given away... I'm surprised nobody called the trailer hitch, freaking heavy duty and the perfect design...
Oh yes forgot about that! I call dibs on the hitch! :smilie_happy:

Great addition.
I found a pair of fiberglass ones that I painted up and installed and I love them.
I dont know about the chrome ones,but the glass ones do a great job of keeping the heat down and away,and remove in seconds for the cooler days when you want the warmth.

Attachments

• sidecovers 003.JPG
    sidecovers 003.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 129
  • sidecovers 002.JPG
    sidecovers 002.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 131
Tory":1topo5sy said:
Great addition.
I found a pair of fiberglass ones that I painted up and installed and I love them.
I dont know about the chrome ones,but the glass ones do a great job of keeping the heat down and away,and remove in seconds for the cooler days when you want the warmth.

To quote an old Yupper "Ya Dem is Cool awrite". For real.