wheels

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwbill37841

Supporting Member
Reaction score
still trying to figure out how to get miss daisy to be vertical hadycraped friendly. i can't find any disco boots.you remember those? the ones with the platfroms and fish bowls. :smilie_happy: well i was wondering if there is a 15 or 16 inch wheel for the back. that would work?
thanks bill sorry this should be under gl1000.

mwbill37841":165qkubl said:
still trying to figure out how to get miss daisy to be vertical hadycraped friendly. i can't find any disco boots.you remember those? the ones with the platfroms and fish bowls. :smilie_happy: well i was wondering if there is a 15 or 16 inch wheel for the back. that would work?
thanks bill sorry this should be under gl1000.

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: YES I do remember the high disco boots - wore them to work (grocery store) and tripped - twisted my ankle so bad i was off for a week :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

there are 16 inch wheels out there but seem real exspensive 11 1/2 inch shocks is the best way to lower ....we will figure something bill ...also seat change ...something ...now that its running good were going to get it at the right height for you ...you have done a great job slowly bringing this bike back that had some rather big problems ..a little seat height aint nothing now

pardon "off-topic"

I used to wear black platform boots with a 4" sole and 6" heels in highschool. I've been 6' tall since JR high. The rest of the required garb by my crowd was big bell levis, a pendleton shirt over a black t-shirt and a black derby car coat. Oh yeah hair down to my ass too. :roll:

The boot top was half this high but the soles are the same...oh and they had taps too. :roll:

~O~

Latest posts