Windshield polishing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winger 82

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right place for this post, but when cleaning/polishing my windshield on the wing I have been using Lemon Pledge and it seems to work fairly well, usually do it twice on both sides each time I do it. I have been hearing about this product called Plexus recently and was wondering how many of you use this product ? does it work as good as they say it does ? and who might carry this on their shelves
Thanks in advance
Winger 82 :hi: :hi: :hi:

I have used Plexis for years. It works great!

image.php

Plexus will be in the high-end bike shops and maybe small aircraft supplies. It works well, but it quite pricey. I started just using Original Bike Spirits, which is the same as the old Honda spray cleaner/polish.

I've used Plexus before also, and it works excellent! It made the windscreen on the 1100 look like brand spankin new. Worked just as well on the faceshield on my helmet, too. It IS very expensive, imho. Just couldn't justify the price for the end use...it doesn't last that long, considering. It is a good product, tho. :yes:

I use Turtle Wax scratch and swirl. Cheap and excellent results on the Vetter screen. :yahoo: