Ya'll busy?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still here. Getting cleaned up and things put away from our cross Canada trip - approximately 17,000 Kms, lots of saddle time. Have to collect my thoughts and finish the thread on the trip. Wasn't as dedicated to the thread as in the past.

Upgraded the computer from a PC to a MacBook Air. Definitely a learning experience.

I might have an '81 rear rotor sitting in my parts bin. Is yours worn past the wear limits?
Thanks mate. I obtained a used one on ebay for about $125 shipped. Problem solved. I must have slightly warped the old one while changing the back tire. At high speed it would get hot and seize the back wheel. Honda is so forgiving. I always managed to get er home! It's a good feeling to have 2 ready to go 1500 and 1100 at anytime and go anywhere almost!

Attachments

• Goldwings.JPG
    Goldwings.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 0
Rode to Clarksville, TN for pork chops at Patti's Restaurant. Went to the Corvette Nation Museum in Bowling Green, KY. Quite a nice ride, good temps and not too much moisture.

Been busy working on my bus motor home ...also trying to find time to work on my second vette 89 yr 6speed ...my first vette turned out nice with the mods I made .. Love driving it ....need to figure out how to post pics ...

Been busy working on my bus motor home ...also trying to find time to work on my second vette 89 yr 6speed ...my first vette turned out nice with the mods I made .. Love driving it ....need to figure out how to post pics ...
There's an "insert image" along the top of the window you type in. Click that it should ask where to find the image on your phone.

STILL fighting the '72 Triumph T150V. Running pretty good now, but so many other things need work such as new tires (I guess I should call them tyres) and prepped for paint. Plus - getting ready for our bike show at church. This year it has been advertised in a publication in both Tennessee and Kentucky, and we have opened it to all bikes for free. If anyone is in the area October 1st, we'd love to see you there!

Attachments

• Lighthouse map simple.jpg
    Lighthouse map simple.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 0
  • show8x11_1.jpg
    show8x11_1.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks podjones as always I made a project out of it ..this 87 yr vette has long runner TPI FUEL INJECTION ..MADE GOOD TORQUE JUST OFF IDLE ..I LIKE THAT BUT THEY WOULD RUN OUT OF STEAM 4500RPM ..SO I PUT ON BIGGEST TPI LONG RUNNER INTAKE ..BEST FLOWONG HEADS ..HEADERS ..PROBABLY PUSHING 400HP AND 500 LBS TORQUE ABOUT TWICE POWER IT HAD VERY PLEASED WITH IT GREST BUILD ...BEST TAE HANDLING SPORTS CAR I EVER HAD IN GOOD CONDITIONS ....

Rode to Clarksville, TN for pork chops at Patti's Restaurant. Went to the Corvette Nation Museum in Bowling Green, KY. Quite a nice ride, good temps and not too much moisture.
I went to the Corvette museum before the sinkhole. Parked a Fiero GT in the Vette museum lot! The car GM killed to keep Corvette happy (next model was to have the Monte Carlo 3.8 DOHC) Hisssss