1981 GW Looking for a New Owner

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Bike Models
Gold Wing 1981
Let me start with - sorry, but I am not a motorcycle person. I rode on the back, but it is not my cup of tea. You will ask, what are doing on this website? My late husband Bob had a passion for motorcycles, especially 1981 Gold Wing Motorcycles. He was putting so much work, effort and love in rebuilding them. I have two 1981 GW, one is finished, the second is not, cancer did not give him a chance to complete his project. I am looking for a new owner who would love riding them, enjoying them and continue working on them.

Hopefully someone gives the wings a good home. Your story reminds me why it's important to enjoy life as much as practical, especially on two wheels. I'm meeting up with my daughter in Indianapolis for a reunion after 12 years When she was a teen we rode thousands of adventurous miles from San Antonio to various destinations such as Las Vegas, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Big Bend National Park. Having her on the back seat once again is going to be a treat.

Let me start with - sorry, but I am not a motorcycle person. I rode on the back, but it is not my cup of tea. You will ask, what are doing on this website? My late husband Bob had a passion for motorcycles, especially 1981 Gold Wing Motorcycles. He was putting so much work, effort and love in rebuilding them. I have two 1981 GW, one is finished, the second is not, cancer did not give him a chance to complete his project. I am looking for a new owner who would love riding them, enjoying them and continue working on them.
If you were closer I would.

Latest posts