• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1985 LTD FI Carb.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this set for a customer, but as the saying goes - he changed his mind.
So i am putting this up for grabs. I bought it off a 100% running bike, and i think they are in great shape, but they have been sitting for a year in a box, but still should be ok. This set was never cleanded by me..this is the way i got them. I know these are getting hard to aquire, so Make a decent offer, i'm just trying to recoope my money...plus the shipping will be extra.

Attachments

• Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 001.JPG
    Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 001.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 003.JPG
    Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 003.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 002.JPG
    Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 002.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 004.JPG
    Fuel Injectors -1985 Ltd Goldwing 004.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 168
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98630#p98630:two751qs said:
joedrum » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:39 am[/url]":two751qs]
hmmmm
Hmmm indeed but dont you need a brain box and high pressure fuel pump for it to work.

Wow, it even has the TPS! Definitely a rare item. Identical to the '86 SEi units. Hardly ever give problems, though. Most of their problems are sensor (TPS, CPS, etc.) or fuel pump related. High pressure fuel pump from auto parts store works fine.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

Taunusrainer from Germany adapted these to the 1100. Not for the faint of heart. I'd love to be able to switch to FI, but I am afraid it's beyond my skill set. I'm good with a grinder and duct tape.

Well, I bought it. Now all I need to do is collect the sensors (air & water temp, crank and cam position, MAP...), ECU, harness, fuel pump, air filter...then make it work on a narrower 1100. Or, get a 1200.

This ought to keep me out of trouble for quite a while... :shock: :rtfm: :laptop: :builder: :head bang: :read: :roll:

Yes...and thank you steve. I pulled it off my top storage rack yesterday, getting it ready to rebox for you and ship. I had forgotten how good looking this set was really... :swoon:. I was on ebay the other day, and they had lots of stuff too..wiring harness, ect. I hope you enjoy them and can't wait to see it, just wish i had more time or i would have kept them.. :head bang: but i'm glad someone can get some use out of them, no need in them just sitting around... :thanks: again.

Congrats on the new toy Steve, I dont know anything about adapting it but from looking at it it seems you could remove some metal from the flange on the manifolds, I`m not sure that would make it narrow enough to fit.
Good luck.