• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

84 wing $700. Pa

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it's not closer to me, :heat: can hear my wife now, :hihihi: Another one? :headscratch: You going to keep it, or fix it to sell? :whistling:

If I do get it I will be using it for my solo rides. Store runs and to work. It would be fun just having it in my driveway. Irritating the neighbors has become a fun pass time.

I know that pleasure well!!! :hihihi: Bought a shack that needed everything in what the Akron Stinking Urinal, the big news paper around here now call, a solid middle class neighborhood. :roll: Small little town that grew into this, can't say that it's better now. :nea: But now about any type of store you can think of, is 3 min away instead of 30. :headscratch: The old small hardware store, about 10 min away, is still there, & still has about anything needed. :yes: If you have a need of an odd size brass drain part, of some old plumbing put onto your claw foot bath tub, you could fix and then forget, instead of replace. You could find there at a fair price at worst, but probably at a price better than your big box home improvement store, if they even had it, which is unlikely. :good: Been here for 38 years now, i'm the old guy in the neighborhood with the motorcycles, pitbull dogs, about anybody who comes around, is on a motorcycle.Knows how to fix about anything, or has the tool you need to fix it. Always carry's a gun, never know what he's gonna say or do. :whistling:

Look what's following me home V...

20160307_182330.jpg