'94 Aspy...gettin the itch...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flash2002":29x13n3k said:
gottawannaride":29x13n3k said:
Thats what I like about the 83 1100 everything is right in front of you to get at. except that rear tire. to do a tire change yourself look scary?
It's not that bad, the sadle bags just pop off so you have room to work.

I'D lke to take on of the 1500's and make it NAKED.

1060dsl":e63uywqu said:
AApple":e63uywqu said:
Wow...from an Aspy to a Valk...."Right turn, Clyde.....".... :smilie_happy:

Otay...I think I'm over it now. As long as I stay away from that shop, I should be back to normal in a few more days.... :Doh2:

I know what you mean about staying away from those shops. I keep looking at them but that darned 1200 its hard to give up on a virtually trouble free ride. But I have to admit the 1800's look like the next bike

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Just keep the wing that you have and get the younger brother.

flash2002":1uduu4eq said:
mwbill37841":1uduu4eq said:
isn't a valkie just a stipped down goldwing?

Yes, except the Valkyrie as more power, on the outside you have six carbs, and the inside is built like a tank. I think the Valkyrie is the best bike Honda built with the Gold Wing.
the valk doesn't have that much more power than a 1500 wing but it does have less weight. i thought about getting a valk motor for my 1500 wing but its not worth the effort

detdrbuzzard":1p1cwuyk said:
flash2002":1p1cwuyk said:
mwbill37841":1p1cwuyk said:
isn't a valkie just a stipped down goldwing?

Yes, except the Valkyrie as more power, on the outside you have six carbs, and the inside is built like a tank. I think the Valkyrie is the best bike Honda built with the Gold Wing.
the valk doesn't have that much more power than a 1500 wing but it does have less weight. i thought about getting a valk motor for my 1500 wing but its not worth the effort
It seems to me :headscratch: the GoldWing has 86HP and the valk has 100+HP I know it's not much,but 14HP is 14HP LOL