A Senior Moment...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Innovation is something the powers that be realized can be awfully hard to handle, if not stifled early, among the masses in general. :roll: In the public schools the liberal type of indoctrination is hammered into them way more than any real type of learning, or thinking outside of the box. :head bang: The knowledge is still around, :yes: the computer is a great source, with as much information as you want. :read: Just seems so many are just too lazy, and busy looking at their cell phones to be bothered with thinking about much else. :lazy: Let alone how does it work, & just what exactly is wrong, :headscratch: what do i have around already that might fix it, without paying someone else to take care of it. :heat:

The solution to all it seems is "call the man". Well he keeps getting older and will soon be part of the past it seems to me.

The Internet is being stripped of real knowledge ....it's going the same way the schools are ...total bull shit global dumbing down....when sensorship is allowed ...things get stupid fast...

WISH i could say your wrong, but your not! :roll: Obummer gave the internet away, remember??? :shock:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=195071#p195071:u2mmul03 said:
slabghost » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:51 pm[/url]":u2mmul03]
Phasers, transporters, replicators, warp drive......... No wait those have already been dreamed up.
Dreamed up, but not built. Dreams always come before reality. People dreamed about continental railroads, interstate highways, global circling submarines, massive computers, satellites, rockets, space stations, genetically modified foods, etc.., long before these things were developed/built by today's engineers and machinists. If you don't visualize your destination, you can't get there from here.

Yes, I believe the engineers and builders of the millennial generation will someday look upon the things they have conceived and developed and wonder how the old-timers (us) got by without their modern inventions.

The only constant in life is change. Adapt or die.

Yes, I am an optimist. Pessimists may be right more often than me, but I only have to be right once to justify my belief.

Latest posts